Thursday 26 February 2015

My Production Company Logos

I have decided to use New Line Cinema, EuropaCorp, and Canal+ as my Production Companies. The reason I have done this is because my film is not a big, Hollywood movie. It is a European movie, and it is essential that my Production Companies have experience in dealing with these types of films.

EuropaCorp Films are the company behind the Taken movies Although this is a big Hollywood movie, EuropaCorp is a French company, and in the first Taken movie, the majority of the film was set in France.

As my film is still a big film, that would be shown worldwide, it was essential to have a big production company behind the film. New Line fits that. They are the company behind Seven, one of the biggest ever Thrillers, and they have a huge collection of movies, such as The Lord of the Rings and Hobbit trilogies, and the Austin Power films, as proof of their expertise.

These logos will be present in the teaser trailer that I will create




No comments:

Post a Comment