Friday 3 April 2015

Certificate of my Film

After long consideration and planning, I have decided that my film will not have a certificate. This is because of the scheduling of my film; Teaser Trailer and Poster released in the Summer, film released in the Winter. Therefore, the gap between the marketing campaign and release of the film is long enough for it yet to not be given a certificate.

However, if it were to have a certificate, my film would likely be a '15' rated film. The reason for this is because my film would contain bad language in a negative context, and would also contain some extreme scenes of violence. However, it would be put in a context that wouldn't shine it in a bright light as the whole message of my film is he is a normal human being in a difficult situation just trying to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment